4 Chaise Longue à Reglage Continu
Pay in 12 instalments of £459 with interest free credit.
- One of the most iconic designs of the modernist period, and a collaboration between renowned designers Le Corbusier, Pierre Jeanneret, and Charlotte Perriand.
- Made in Italy exclusively for Cassina, each individual piece is stamped with the signature of Le Corbusier.
- Previously referred to as the LC4 Chaise Longue.
- Fully adjustable seat.
Materials & Information
- Upholstery: 100% Leather, in Black
- Frame: Tubular Steel, in a Polished Chrome finish
- Support: Elastic Webbing
- Padding: Polyurethane Foam
- Headrest Cushion: Polyester Fibre (resin-treated)
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Le Corbusier
Born Charles-Édouard Jeanneret-Gris in 1887, Le Corbusier grew up in Switzerland before moving to France in 1930. An architect, designer, painter and thinker, his iconic creations were revolutionary with buildings such as the Unite d'habitation shaping much of the post-war design landscape.