In Italian 1983 Jean-Michel Basquiat Framed Print
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
Jean-Michel Basquiat reshaped the art world with his radical paintings. Not only was he the first black artist to break into a previously white-dominated art scene, but he also introduced graffiti and street culture into galleries. His rare, valuable works had never been reproduced as prints in Europe until King & McGaw secured exclusive rights from his estate.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw range.
Complete with stained black solid ash frame
Printed on watercolour paper, ideally suited for this type of artwork
Basquiat's bold, Neo-Expressionist style is mixed with street poetry and pop references
Materials & Information
Frame type: Box
Frame finish: Deep black
Paper material: Printed on Monte Carlo 300gsm watercolour
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.