Henning Koppel Pitcher
by Georg Jensen
by Georg Jensen
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Known colloquially as the Pregnant duck, this Georg Jensen and Henning Kopple design is part of the Heal's 100 exhibition
Danish Silversmith Georg Jensen set up a shop on London’s Bond street in 1930. Fellow Dane Henning Koppel was also a silversmith, but in the modernist tradition. Together they conceived this piece, known colloquially as the Pregnant duck. It was originally hammered by hand in silver but was made available in 2008 in stainless steel. An immediate success, it is available in large and small sizes.
Heal’s 100, is a curated exhibition showing the 100 best items sold at Heal’s in the last 100 years. The selection of products is not only based on what the company sells today, but also pieces from Heal’s archive, now held by the V&A museum.
Designed by Henning Koppel
A sensuous form is accessorised by an elegantly shaped handle
Made out of mirror polished stainless steel
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available