Eames Plywood Group LCW Chair
Pay in 12 instalments of £129.17 with interest free credit.
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames.
Ergonomically designed to mould to the contours of the body.
LCW stands for Lounge Chair Wood.
Materials & Information
Back/seat: moulded ash plywood, natural or black-stained finish.
Base: moulded plywood with a finish that matches the colour of the seat shell. Seat and backrest attached to the base with shock mounts (bonded rubber and metal connectors).
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.