Cross Extending Dining Table
Pay in 12 instalments of £248.25 with interest free credit.
Designed in London by Matthew Hilton, the Cross is a multi-award winner with accolades including the Elle Decoration Award for Best in Furniture in 2006, the Homes & Gardens Classic Design Award in 2007 and the Design Guild Mark in 2008.
Constructed from walnut or oak (natural or black stained), the Cross Table features a smooth veneer along its top with angled legs providing a distinctive profile. The design exemplifies Matthew Hilton's ultra-modern approach to wooden furniture craft.
- The table top is made from wood veneer, displaying the beauty of natural wood grain while maintaining stability in the table's surface. Produced using thin layers of wood, veneer is less likely to warp or crack over time than solid wood - resulting in a stable and durable surface, with a beautifully natural finish.
- Comes with 2 extension leaves which can be stored internally, and sits up to 12 people comfortably when fully extended.
- Also avalaible in a fixed-size edition: Cross Fixed Dining Table.
Tabletop well supported by beautifully made legs creating an elegant silhouette.
Detailed woodwork with mitred edges portrays excellent furniture craft.
Leaves are easily stored inside the felt lined compartment under the table.
|Length (1 Extension)||247.5cm|
|Length (Fully Extended)||295cm|
Materials & Information
- Frame: Solid Walnut or Oak.
- Top: Edge Veneereed, with a Felt-Lined Compartment.
- Finish: Walnut, Oak or Black Stained Oak.