Canvas Media Unit
Pay in 12 instalments of £256.25 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Driven by an uncompromising devotion to natural materiality and form, the Canvas Media Unit echoes Norm Architect’s seminal vision and distinctive design language.
Driven by an uncompromising devotion to natural materiality and form, the Canvas Media Unit echoes Norm Architect’s seminal vision and distinctive design language. Released in 2020, the Canvas Media Unit is a discrete, sophisticated solution for minimizing household clutter. The star feature of the Canvas Media Unit is its series of sliding doors, designed to appear as separate elements yet bound together by a hidden handle, seamlessly tucked into the wooden groove. For a softer look, users can opt to add fabric panels to the outside of the doors, choosing between a soothing selection of muted, cohesive fabrics. Offered in both Ash and Walnut timber, the Canvas Collection allows users to personalize their cabinet to their individual needs and preferences. The ash variation is offered in nine bespoke finishes, including a natural finish and the new Modern Tones series by Christian Møller Andersen.
- Beautifully designed by Norm Architects.
- Features series of sliding doors, designed to appear as separate elements yet bound together by a hidden handle, seamlessly tucked into the wooden groove.
- Available in Ash with doors upholstered in HAL116 or Walnut with doors upholstered in HAL220.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Frame||Ash or Walnut|
|Doors||HAL116 for Ash, HAL220 for Walnut|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available