The Butterfly develops contemporary techniques of shaping plywood, made of two simple elements that mirror each other
A wavy shape that evokes the fluttering wings of a butterfly, this graceful stool is designed in Japan by Sori Yanagi. Inspired by the ground-breaking forms of Charles & Ray Eames bent plywood furniture, the Butterfly incorporates eastern shapes to create a soothing and comfortable design.
Iconic design, he gently curving silhouette of the twin seat shells is reminiscent of a butterfly's wings.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Material: Santos Palisander Wood or Maple Wood.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available