Baronet Superb Mattress and De Luxe Divan Set
Pay in 12 instalments of £194.58 with interest free credit.
Baronet Superb Mattress
The Baronet Superb brings all of Vispring's classic ingredients together in a single creation. Its refined natural fillings absorb humidity to furnish a delightfully fresh feel while contributing excellent durability and resilience along with distinctive support. An assurance of comfort for a soothing night’s sleep.
- Exclusively natural fillings: horsehair, bonded British fleece wool and cotton, blended British fleece wool and cotton.
- Finished with fine quality ticking, two rows of hand side-stitching and hand-tufted felt washers.
- Treated with M-Pure: an eco-friendly, non-toxic, biological flame retardant fabric treatment.
- Air vents to ensure hygienic ventilation.
De Luxe Divan
The De Luxe Divan is built with a FSC-certified, solid timber frame upholstered in coir, British fleece wool and cotton. Contains 600 hand-nested pocket springs.
Note: Headboard not included.
Shop compatible Vispring Headboards.
Hand-nested calico pocket springs, protective wool and exclusively natural mattress fillings.
Premium embroidery and white piping indicates the mattress name and collection.
Divan constructed from solid timber and upholstered in coir, British fleece wool and cotton.
|Height||21 cm (+6 cm doming)|
|Height||31cm (excluding feet)|
Materials & Information
- Baronet Superb Mattress: Calico pocket springs, protective wool and natural mattress fillings: bonded British fleece wool and cotton, South American horsetail blended with British fleece wool, blended Shetland wool and cotton.
- De Luxe Divan: FSC-certified, solid timber frame and upholstered in coir, British fleece wool and cotton.
- Bun Feet: Wood, in a natural finish.
- Castors: Lockable, polyamide band for softer rolling quality and maximum manoeuvrability.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.