Amira AV Unit
In Stock normally delivered within 2 weeks, although in most London postcodes we can offer a date within 1 week.
Pay in 12 instalments of £91.58 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Combining elements of the Arts and Crafts movement with classic Mid-Century style, the Amira AV Unit is designed by Adam Daghorn, and follows the success of his exclusive range of bedroom furniture.
Following the success of his exclusive range of bedroom furniture for Heal’s, designer Adam Daghorn has crafted the Amira AV Unit, once again building on his vision to create ‘antiques of the future.’ Combining elements of the Arts and Crafts movement with classic Mid-Century style, the generous AV Unit is made from solid and veneered walnut in a rich chocolate hue with signature uniformed graining, featuring ample storage and four drawers with crafted handles and soft edges. Built to last, the classic piece demonstrates premium craftsmanship, not to mention timeless appeal.
- Built to last from solid and veneered walnut in a rich chocolate colour.
- Combines elements of the Arts and Crafts movement with classic Mid-Century style.
- Features ample storage and four drawers with crafted handles and soft edges.
Read more Read less
Neat, slimline legs ensure a light footprint to the unit.
Open shelves, and 4 soft-close drawers for hidden storage.
Matching half-circular handles come together to add a unique façade design.
Materials & Information
|Construction||Solid Walnut & Walnut Veneer|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available