Philippe Starck designed the A.I. Chair for Kartell using design software developed by Autodesk. Starck used this artificial intelligence software to create a robust and stable chair using minimal materials. By using less materials the design minimises waste and helps limit its impact on the environment. The injection-moulded chair is crafted using recycled thermoplastic taken from production offcuts. The chair is suited to both indoor and outdoor use and is stackable up to three chair.
- Created using artificial intelligence and recycled thermoplastic.
- Available in five different colours, suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Made from a recycled material, with mineral filler and soft-touch treatment.
- Must be purchased in pairs.
Materials & Information
|Construction||Recycled Thermoplastic Technopolymer, with Mineral Filler and Soft-Touch Treatment|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
By Philippe Starck
A true one-off, Philippe Starck is one of most influential designers of modern times. From transparent furniture to sculptural lemon squeezers, his designs have changed the way we live with their stylised, organic look often constructed using unusual and innovative combinations of materials.