This pioneering chair features an innovatively moulded walnut veneer back which innovatively uses a singular curve rather than the obvious double curve to create its supportive backrest and arms.
Available in industrial black or brushed chrome, the period style chair legs are topped with a soft cushioned seat upholstered in black leather or wool and finished in matching piping.
Originally designed in 1952
Classic chair has been beautifully revised
Available in industrial black or brushed chrome with either a leather of wool seat.
Materials & Information
Seat Material: Leather or wool
Leg Material: Aluminium in black or chrome finish
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.