Made to Order normally delivered in 8 - 10 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £284.17 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
The iconic home desk features swooping lines of chrome feet support classic walnut panelling detailed with vibrant dividers.
With such iconic designs as the Home desk, George Nelson helped invent the visual language of mid-century modernism. Now over five decades since it was first produced, Vitra bring the colourful, curvy workstation to a new audience.
Read more Read less
|Desk top H||74cm|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By George Nelson
Together with Charles & Ray Eames, George Nelson was one of the founding fathers of American modernism. Born in Hartford Connecticut in 1908, Nelson was part of a generation of architects who revolutionised product, graphic and interior design transforming everyday objects into works of art.