Whitfield Runner Blue
Produced from luxurious wool this flatweave rug is hand-woven in India and features a subtle stripe. The double-sided nature of the Whitfield’s design allows you to quickly change the look of your interior creating an instant fresh look.
The Whitfield Runner is GoodWeave certified. The GoodWeave label is the best assurance products are made without child, forced or bonded labour, and it also means your purchase supports programmes that educate children and improve working conditions for adults in producer communities.
Exclusive to Heal's.
Designed in Denmark by Linie Design
Hand made in India by skilled craftsmen.
Made from 100% wool, this rug is durable yet super-soft underfoot.
Materials & Information
100% Merino, felted wool
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.