Violin Dining Chair
Light, fresh and elegant, the characterful and comfortable Violin Chair from Danish-Italian duo GamFratesi resonates bold creativity with pure craftsmanship.
Made to Order normally delivered in 6 - 8 weeks.
20% off buy 4 or more dining chairs
Like its musical namesake, the Violin Chair’s design is a harmonious duet of form and function. Two parallel lines extending from the backrest echo the strings of a violin, while also providing essential support. Elegant flourishes of detail, such as the gentle curves where the lines meet the horizontal bar, give the chair a refined but unmistakable character, where the classical counterpoints the contemporary.
- Gently tapering, powder-coated steel legs support a generous seat and an embracing half-arm backrest, so that the chair can be used both as a dining chair or an armchair without compromising on comfort.
- Available fully upholstered, with a multitude of fabrics and expressions to choose from, or with an upholstered seat and oiled oak or oiled walnut backrest.
- Also available in other fabrics and woods. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Back Rest||Oiled Walnut|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.