The Sunset Motherland Rug will bring the magic of ancestral craftsmanship to your home and give you a direct connection to the hidden soul of Morocco.
Pay in 12 instalments of £88.25 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
A wish for abundance. The Abundance collection seeks to give voice to contemporary Amazigh women, through the medium of rug making. The Sunset rug is a distorted digital render that draws inspiration from the home of Amazigh tribes, Morocco. It is a confident pattern broken by the subtlety of the hues. The owner is allowed to reflect and observe how the meaning of the forms shifts with each change in perspective and lighting in the home.
Exclusively available at Heal's.
Handwoven from 100% Moroccan wool.
Designed and woven by Amazigh women artisans.
Note that the fringing of this rug will arrive sorter is as per the first product image.
Due to the method of production and hand made nature, colour may vary slightly from between pieces.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
|Material||100% Moroccan Wool|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available