Sublime Superb Divan Mattress
Pay in 12 instalments of £565 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Sublime Superb uses silk, mohair and premium wool to create Vi-spring's most exceptional mattress.
The Sublime Superb offers a reassuringly traditional feel coupled with an extra note of luxury. Alongside the exceptional softness of its sophisticated blend of fillings, it incorporates a firmer sensation that will offer a relaxing combination of comfort and support every sleeper.
- Natural fillings including Platinum Certified British fleece wool, Shetland wool, cotton, silk, horsehair and mohair
- Layer of horsehair provides a natural spring as well as supreme luxury when blended with Shetland wool
- Luxurious layers of silk and mohair elevate this mattress and provide supreme softness and comfort
- Two layers of hand nested springs minimises roll together if sleeping with a partner
- The Sublime Superb Mattress is designed to be paired with a Divan base, as it is not suitable for a bed with slats. , for the ideal pairing
- 4 rows of hand side stitching is used to hold the many layers of luxurious materials and springs to extend the sleeping area to the edge and adds longevity to the mattress
- Finest quality ticking and expertly hand tufted, the craftsmanship you can expect from Vi spring
- Buy with confidence with Vi-spring’s 30 year guarantee
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
The following layers sit above and below a layer of hand-nested pocket springs:
- Blended Platnium Certified Shetland wool and cotton
- Hand-teased horsehair with Plantium Certified Shetland wool
- Blended Platnium Certified Shetland wool and cotton Learn more about our natural mattress fillings here
- Finest quality ticking
- Two layers of hand-nested pocket springs
- Hand tufted, secured with felt washers
- Hand-tied woollen tufts and twine
- Four layers of side stitching are hand sewn to hold all layers together
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available