Spindle Wall Clock
Made to Order normally delivered in 3 - 4 weeks.
George Nelson's Spindle Wall Clock embodies the joie de vivre of mid-century modernism.
A refreshing alternative to run-of-the-mill timekeepers, George Nelson's Spindle Wall Clock embodies the joie de vivre of mid-century modernism. At the centre of this playful design is a metal disc and geometric hands with twelve turned wooden poles arranged to provide the clocks hour marks. The Spindle Wall Clock is part of a range of original mid-century designs that have been officially reissued by Vitra.
Designed by George Nelson
Original mid-century design recreated by Vitra
Turned wooden poles and geometric hands provide a playful design
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Wood of various kinds
Metal face and hands
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By George Nelson
Together with Charles & Ray Eames, George Nelson was one of the founding fathers of American modernism. Born in Hartford Connecticut in 1908, Nelson was part of a generation of architects who revolutionised product, graphic and interior design transforming everyday objects into works of art.