Smatrik Chair White Seat White Frame Outdoor
Made to Order normally delivered in 4 - 5 weeks.
An innovative frame that creates a three-dimensional effect, which makes it look incredibly light and elegant.
The constant interplay of design and technological innovation has led to the creation of Smatrik, the latest interpretation of a chair, designed by Tokujin Yoshioka for Kartell, made with new sustainable materials. It has an innovative frame that creates a three-dimensional effect, which makes it look incredibly light and elegant.
Designed by Tokujin Yoshioka for Kartell.
Moulded from Polycarbonate 2.0, a mass dyedrenewable raw material.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Seat: Polycarbonate 2.0
Legs: White Powder-coated stainless steel
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available