Series 7 Swivel Chair in Black Leather
by Fritz Hansen
by Fritz Hansen
Pay in 12 instalments of £128.33 with interest free credit.
Designed by Arne Jacobsen, crafted by Fritz Hansen.
Created using ground-breaking pressure moulding techniques.
An instantly recognisable mid-century design.
Fully upholstered in black leather.
Materials & Information
Shell: 9 layers of veneer, which are steam bent in one piece. These layers are always lined with Indian cotton on the inside.
Base: Chromed steel.
Castors: Soft Castors without Break
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Arne Jacobson
A true visionary, Arne Jacobsen (1902-1971) is one of the best known designers of the twentieth century. Considered a pioneer working at the pinnacle of modern Danish design, his work continues to be heralded by museums and collectors the world over.