Series 7 Chair Grace Leather Chestnut Anniversary Piece
by Fritz Hansen
by Fritz Hansen
Made to Order normally delivered in 9 - 10 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £93 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
The Anniversary Collection curates a selection of the most iconic designs from Fritz Hansen's first 150 years.
The Anniversary Collection curates a selection of the most iconic designs from Fritz Hansen's first 150 years. A ubiquitous design that still grabs your attention, the best-selling Fritz Hansen Series 7 Chair, first produced in 1955 by Arne Jacobsen is one of the most enduring designs of the 20th century. A truly timeless piece, the flowing form of the seat anticipates 1960s pop style, while the thin tubular legs nod to classic modernist industrial inspired design. A culmination of Jacobsen's experimentation with pressure moulded, laminated furniture the swooping curves along the backrest mirror those of the seat, while a pinched, cutaway waistline on the lower back provides a graceful silhouette. To finish, a beautifully textured lacquer is applied in a variety of colours.
Designed by Arne Jacobsen, reproduced by Fritz Hansen.
Iconic design, created by the experimentation of pressure moulding and laminating furniture.
A pinched, cutaway waistline on the lower back provides a graceful silhouette.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Pressure moulded wooden frame available finished with Grace Leather.
Chrome tubular steel legs and feet enable seat to be stacked
Comes with a metal plaque "Fritz Hansen 150 Year Anniversary"
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available