Saarinen Tulip Round Side Table Small
Pay in 12 instalments of £101 with interest free credit.
Infuse iconic design into your living room with Eero Saarinen’s small Tulip Round Side Table for Knoll. This design classic took Saarinen five years to develop in a quest to combat the “slum of legs” commonly found underneath tables. Its beautifully curved base and refined bevelled table top cement this design as a defining accomplishment of modern aesthetics.
- Originally created in 1957 by design icon Eero Saarinen
- Place it in your living room to make a statement
- Part of the iconic Pedestal collection
- Authenticated by Eero Saarinen’s signature and Knoll’s logo
Materials & Information
Table top finish: Arabescato coated marble (white with grey veining), emperador coated marble (Random light brown and or white veining), calacatta coated marble (white / ivory marble with veins that can vary from yellow to green with hints of red/brown),verdi alpi coated marble (green hues which vary in tone and intensity).
Heavy moulded cast aluminium base with white paint
Base Rislan coated to protect
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Eero Saarinen
After Saarinen joined the Knoll design team in the 40's he spent the next 15 years designing many of the most recognisable Knoll pieces, including the Tulip chairs and tables, the Womb chair, and the 70 series seating collection. Eero, who was known for being obsessed with revision, took a sculptural approach to furniture design, building hundreds of models and full scale mock-ups to achieve the perfect curve, find the right line, and derive the most pleasing proportions. His designs, which employed modern materials in graceful, organic shapes, helped establish the reputation and identity of Knoll during its formative years.