Romilly Recycled Runner Navy 70 x 230cm
In Stock normally delivered within 2 weeks, although in most London postcodes we can offer a date within 1 week. only 7 left.
Woven from yarn crafted from recycled plastic bottles, the navy Romilly Runner breathes new life into sustainable design.
Exclusively available at Heal's, the navy Romilly Runner is a unique design piece crafted from recycled plastic bottles and is highly durable yet surprisingly soft to the touch. Equal parts rustic and contemporary, the runner lends itself beautifully to hallways, corridors and kitchens. It’s also GoodWeave certified, meaning no child, forced or bonded labour was used to create this runner.
Woven using recycled plastic bottles.
GoodWeave certified, supporting fair working conditions around the world.
Durable yet surprisingly soft underfoot.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
100% PET (Recycled plastic bottles).
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available