Pukka Rug 200 x 300cm
by Ligne Roset
by Ligne Roset
Made to Order normally delivered in 2 - 3 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £155.42 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Crafted by Yabu Pushelberg – the Canadian design studio based in Toronto and New York – the Pukka rug is a welcome extension to the seating collection of the same name.
A contemporary take on mid-century modern, the Pukka rug is the latest design from Yabu Pushelberg, the Canadian design studio based in Toronto and New York. It's hand-tufted, featuring different heights for depth and interest, while organic shapes in soft neutrals certainly make a statement.
The motifs have various tuft heights for added visual and textural impact.
This contemporary rug features an ecru-coloured background overlaid with organic shapes in soft neutrals.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
75% New Zealand Wool
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available