In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 4 left.
George Nelson defined mid-century modern design with his home accessories.
Nelson developed his collection during the booming era that was 1950s America; a time of rapid economic prosperity where people strove to be 'modern'. With the aim of bringing forward-thinking design into people's homes, Nelson developed a legendary collection of clocks, lamps and other domestic accessories that have stood the test of time and now define mid-century modern design. The clock's diverse shape, made up from a structure of flat walnut rods, resembling as the name suggests, popsicle sticks, creates a true centrepiece and a defining focal point in a room.
Designed by George Nelson
Flat Walnut rods with white powder-coated metal hands
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By George Nelson
Together with Charles & Ray Eames, George Nelson was one of the founding fathers of American modernism. Born in Hartford Connecticut in 1908, Nelson was part of a generation of architects who revolutionised product, graphic and interior design transforming everyday objects into works of art.