Panton Junior Chair
An emblem of experimental 60's furniture, the Panton chair's curvature and cantilevered frame is available in a range of colours
A seminal moment in the history of design, the Panton chair revolutionised modern furniture production. The creation of legendary Dutch designer Verner Panton, the instantly recognisable cantilevered silhouette is the world’s first chair to be manufactured from a single piece of plastic and is now available in a miniature model designed especially for kids.
Designed by Verner Panton
A child friendly version of the iconic original
Great for indoor or outdoor use
Visit our Blog to find out more about the Panton Chair
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Dyed through plastic
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available