The story behind this product
The Oslo bench has a modern refined timber criss-cross base with beautiful angles.
Exclusive to Heal’s
Made from solid wood.
The benefit of an oiled finish is that with a little love and care the tables can be maintained to last a lifetime.
Choose 'Not Filled' to see the natural knots and cracks, or 'Filled' for a beautiful smooth surface. All light oils come with transparent filler and dark oils (including walnut) come with black.
Maintain your table and bench with one of our furniture oils.
Solid oak bench top with a white oiled finish.
Timber criss-cross base with beautiful angles.
As shown solid oak bench top with a white oiled finish, solid walnut also available.
Dimensions & Specifications
Overall Height: 45cm
Material & Specifications
|Bench Top||Oak or walnut|
|Legs||Oak or walnut|
|Finish||Available in 6 oiled finishes|
|Edge Profile||Available with 2 edge profiles|
|Size||Pick from 7 lengths|
|Packaging||Legs and Top packaged separately|
Care & Buying Guide
- For best results, oil periodically with a lint free cloth to protect the surface and maintain the tables beautiful natural look.
- Wipe wood clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use water or any cleaning products, including furniture polish and heavy-duty cleaning products, particularly those containing ammonia.
- For further guidance on cleaning wood, please see our Wood Care Guide.
- Will it fit in your home? Click here to see our Access Guide.
Delivery & Returns
STEP 1We call you to arrange the ideal delivery date for you
STEP 2Our specialist two person team will fully assemble your furniture in your room of choice*
STEP 3We take away all your unwanted packaging
Rest assured, you can return your order within 14 days
We'll come and collect* whenever is most convenient for you
We've partnered with the British Heart Foundation to offer free collection of reusable furniture and Clearabee for a furniture recycling service.