The story behind this product
The Oslo bench has a modern refined timber criss-cross base with beautiful angles.
Exclusive to Heal’s
Made from solid wood.
The benefit of an oiled finish is that with a little love and care the tables can be maintained to last a lifetime.
Choose 'Not Filled' to see the natural knots and cracks, or 'Filled' for a beautiful smooth surface. All light oils come with transparent filler and dark oils (including walnut) come with black.
Timber criss-cross base with beautiful angles.
Dimensions & Specifications
Overall Height: 45cm
Material & Specifications
|Bench Top||Oak or walnut|
|Legs||Oak or walnut|
|Finish||Available in 6 oiled finishes|
|Edge Profile||Available with 2 edge profiles|
|Size||Pick from 5 lengths|
|Packaging||Legs and Top packaged separately|
Care & Buying Guide
- For best results, oil periodically with a lint free cloth to protect the surface and maintain the tables beautiful natural look.
- Wipe wood clean with a soft, dry cloth.
- Do not use water or any cleaning products, including furniture polish and heavy-duty cleaning products, particularly those containing ammonia.
- For further guidance on cleaning wood, please see our Wood Care Guide.
- Will it fit in your home? Click here to see our Access Guide.
Delivery & Returns
STEP 1We call you to arrange the ideal delivery date for you
STEP 2Our specialist two person team will fully assemble your furniture in your room of choice*
STEP 3We take away all your unwanted packaging
Rest assured, you can return your order within 14 days
We'll come and collect* whenever is most convenient for you
We've partnered with the British Heart Foundation to offer free collection of reusable furniture and Clearabee for a furniture recycling service.