by Linie Design
by Linie Design
Woven on a pitloom, the abstract-patterned Orde is at once current and nostalgic, featuring a luxurious 35mm shagpile.
Featuring bold colours and abstract patterns, the Orde brings the past firmly into the present with a shagpile rug for the contemporary home, featuring a luxurious 35mm pile. Made from 100% wool, it’s designed to withstand heavy footfall, making this a real investment piece for your interiors.
- Features bold colours and abstract patterns.
- Woven on a pitloom to create a soft and comfortable wool with a thick and luscious 35mm pile.
- The Orde rug features the Care & Fair label: a commitment to supporting its weavers and the Linie Design School in India.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.