Number 10, 1949 by Jackson Pollock
by KING & MCGAW
by KING & MCGAW
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Enhance your home with an instantly recognisable piece of modern art by American expressionist Jackson Pollock.
Jackson Pollock’s 1949 artwork Number 10 is painted using his world-famous ‘drip technique’. This technique involves dripping or splashing paint onto the canvas to create a striking pattern. Unlike his other artwork in this style, Number 10 includes random splashes of black paint that reflect the alcohol-fuelled state of his life. It’s printed by King & McGaw on high-quality matte paper and presented in a stained-black solid ash frame that’s ready to hang.
Chosen by Heals from the impressive King & Mcgaw collection
Printed on high-quality matte paper
Complete with a stained-black solid ash frame
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Frame finish: Black Ash
Print material: Matte Paper
Glazing: Gallery acrylic
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available