A fresh springtime colour palette lends this peach Linie Design Morini Rug a contemporary flourish. Each rug is expertly hand-woven by skilled artisans in India using a wool and cotton blend. The subtle herringbone weave and its hard-wearing design mean this rug is ideal for high traffic areas. Its Nordic maker, Linie Design, is committed to sustainable design and is part of the worldwide Care and Fair scheme to support its weavers.
- Exclusively available at Heal’s
- Hand-woven in India by skilled craftspeople
- Woven using a wool and cotton blend
- Hard-wearing and ideal for high traffic rooms
- Crafted using environmentally friendly fibres