Naidu Kilim Rug
Crafted from pure wool this rug's hand loomed surface and tasselled edge give a modern design and heritage feel.
Produced throughout the middle-east, decorative Kilim rugs have a lineage that stretches back centuries. The handmade, knotless Naidu takes this ancient tradition and injects a modern flavour with a colourful geometric pattern complete with rows of decorative tassels.
Designed in Spain by Gandia Blasco
Handmade by specialist Indian craftsmen
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available