Many Tentacles Make Light Work Original Artwork
by Kate Jenkins
by Kate Jenkins
Made to Order normally delivered in 1 - 2 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £300 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Knitted lambswool tentacles with hand embroidered details presented in a recycled tin holding a crochet hook, scissors, tape measure, thimble and sewing needle.
Welcome to the world of Kate Jenkins: a magical cornucopia of playful pop-art crochet, knit and embroidery creations. Kate is best known for her food-focused treats, which intertwine her trademark sense of humour with colourful yarns constructed into everything from patisserie pleasures to prawn platters. Often offering a comforting nod to nostalgia, many of Kate’s artworks upcycle the everyday and transform them into a better way. As Waitrose magazine says, ‘there is seemingly no dish or foodstuff she can’t render exquisitely with yarn and stitches.'
Knitted lambswool tentacles with hand embroidered details presented in a recycled tin.
Holding a crochet hook, scissors, tape measure, thimble and sewing needle.
An original framed three dimensional artwork.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Yarn and mixed media.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available