Maggiolina Lounge Chair
Pay in 12 instalments of £469.33 with interest free credit.
Starting from the hypothesis of an inexpensive, dismantlable armchair, the Maggiolina was designed by Marco Zanuso towards the end of the 1940s for a competition held by the MoMA of New York. It had a structure of curved steel tubing from which a burlap ‘bag’ was hung, the ‘pockets’ of which contained two panels of plywood, inserted to support the two padded cushions used as seat and backrest.
- Also available in other fabrics and metal finishes. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Materials & Information
|Back Cushion||New Goose Feathers.|
|Seat Cushion||Polyurethane/Dacron Du Pont.|
|Frame||Polished steel tubular steel.|
|Fabric||Upholstered in Tocco 32003.|
|Back||Cowhide Pigmentato 90.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.