Light Extending Dining Table
by De La Espada
by De La Espada
Pay in 12 instalments of £1,000 with interest free credit.
- Painstakingly designed, redesigned and redeveloped over the course of 3 years in a collaboration between Matthew Hilton & De La Espada with the goal to develop the ultimate solid wood extending dining table.
- Legs constructed from 6 components, joined with lapped timber joints, glued long grain to long grain to maintain maximum strength. Hidden dowels help locate the joints during assembly.
- The table includes 2 drop leaves, for three possible lengths, and a maximum length of 290cm, seating 12-14 people.
|Length (No Extension)||200cm|
|Plus 1 Extension||245cm|
|Plus 2 Extensions||290cm|
Materials & Information
|Table Top & Legs||Oak or Black American Walnut, with a Danish Oil finish.|
|Extension Mechanism||Cantilever wire pulley, with a fabric lined cavity.|
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Matthew Hilton
One of Britain’s most highly respected furniture designers, Matthew Hilton creates pieces with an elegant simplicity that belies their complex engineering, each rigorously functional, exquisitely detailed, and built to last. Find the Balzac chair and other standout creations in our collection.