IC W1 Wall Light
Designed for Flos in 2014 by Michael Anastassiades
Design inspired by footage of a juggler spinning a set of spheres in the air
Multi functional design; can be used as either a ceiling pendant or wall light
Available in brass, chrome or black finish
Materials & Information
|Shade||Blown glass opal diffuser|
|Stem||Tubular brushed rod frame|
|Flex||Black fabric flex|
Requires 1 x E14 bulb (not included)
Only suitable for use with bulbs 30mm diameter or less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Michael Anastassiades
Born in Cyprus, Michael Anastassiades trained at the Royal College of Art before setting up his own London based studio in 1994. His work is featured in permanent collections at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, the Victoria and Albert Museum, London, the Craft Council in London, the FRAC Centre in Orleans, France, and the MAK in Vienna.