Heal's + Tate Collection Spring Meadow Scented Candle
Dame Laura Knight 1877–1970, was an English artist who worked in oils, watercolours, etching, engraving and drypoint. Knight was a painter in the figurative, realist tradition, who embraced English Impressionism demonstrated in ‘Spring’ painted in 1916–20. In her long career, Knight was among the most successful and popular painters in Britain. Her success in the male-dominated British art establishment paved the way for greater status and recognition for women artists.
In this elegant fusion of art and design, our Spring Meadow scent is carefully paired with Knight’s Spring Meadow from the Tate collection to evoke a sense of comfort through the art of scent. Bringing the essence of the British countryside into your home, the candle features refreshing notes of green leaf and citrus with hints of jasmine and gardenia. This candle is packaged in a 100% recycled paper box, and you can reuse the vessel time and time again for plants, paintbrushes, stems or stationery.
An exclusive collaboration with Tate
Features springtime notes of leaf, citrus, jasmine and gardenia
Crafted in the UK using natural wax and aromatic, scented oils
Materials & Information
100% mineral wax
Approximately 40 hours burn time
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available