Heal's + Tate Collection Coastal Breeze Scented Candle
Joseph Mallord William Turner 1775–1851, was born in Covent Garden and remained a Londoner keeping his Cockney accent all his life, avoiding the veneer of social polish acquired by many artists of the time as they climbed the professional ladder. In this informal study ‘Sea and Sky, English Coast’ painted c.1832 Turner reveal’s his intuitive ability to think of landscape in terms of pure colour.
In this elegant fusion of art and design, our Coastal Breeze scent is carefully paired with Turner’s Sea and Sky, English Coast from the Tate collection to evoke a sense of comfort through the art of scent. Bringing the essence of the British coast into your home, the candle features refreshing notes of green hyacinth and floral geranium, with hints of sea salt and bergamot. This candle is packaged in a 100% recycled paper box, and you can reuse the vessel time and time again for plants, paintbrushes, stems or stationery.
An exclusive collaboration with Tate
Features coastal notes of green hyacinth, floral geranium, sea salt and bergamot
Crafted in the UK using natural wax and aromatic, scented oils
Materials & Information
100% mineral wax
Approximately 40 hours burn time
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available