HAL RE Tube Chair in Ivy with Chrome Base
- Designed by Jasper Morrison, in keeping with his philosophy of the 'super normal' - breathing new life into proven solutions by means of reinterpretation, further development and refinement.
- Made from recycled household materials, as an ecological alternative to traditional plastic production. Colours achieved through artificial dye.
- Also avalaible in other materials and colours. To enquire please contact our in store team, or advice line: 0333 121 1915, Option 1.
Materials & Information
|Chrome plated tubular steel
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Jasper Morrison
Jasper Morrison is regarded as one of the world’s best industrial designers thanks to his utilitarian approach to design. Using modern manufacturing techniques to refine classic contemporary furniture, his designs are aesthetically elegant and minimal, creating unobtrusive but atmospheric pieces.
His design style is no more evident than in his Glo-ball lighting commissioned by Flos. Subtly shaped and functionally formed the design provides a warm glow to a space. His All Plastics chair designed for Vitra is reminiscent of classic wooden chairs but made from a sturdy and hardwearing plastic that is in keeping with this functional style.