Greenhouse Candle 170ml
by Earl of East
by Earl of East
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
Hand-poured in East London, this luxurious vegan candle has a refreshing scent inspired by the rural villages of Northern Greece.
The Greenhouse Candle from Earl of East has a clean and uplifting scent inspired by the rural villages of Northern Greece. A bespoke blend of sweet vine tomato, parsley seed and basil transports you to summer evenings spent on the terrace, creating a feeling of nostalgia and calmness in your home. The candle is blended and hand-poured in East London using vegan-friendly soy wax instead of traditional paraffin. Encased in an elegant glass holder, the candle has three cotton wicks and a burn time of 35 to 40 hours.
Clean, green scent profile evokes the rural villages of Northern Greece
Hand-poured in East London using eco-friendly soy wax
All materials used are vegan, non-GMO, paraben-free, phthalate-free and cruelty-free
Read more Read less
|Burn Time||35-40 hours|
Materials & Information
85% Soy wax, 15% Tomato, Parsley seed & basil
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available