Form Tea Caddy
Made from a spun and welded brass sheet, this Tom Dixon Tea Caddy has been polished and dipped in a warm gold wash.
Out of stockSorry, this item is not currently available to order
An essential accessory for the British Afternoon Tea ceremony. A cylindrical tea caddy made from spun brass, polished and then dipped in a warm gold wash to give a subtle matt surface. Designed to prolong the life of your loose leaf tea by keeping it cool, dry and out of the light.
Form Tea Set calls to a forgotten era and is the sophisticated way to serve British afternoon tea.
Available as a six-piece set all formed in solid brass includes tea pot, jug, tea caddy, milk jug, sugar dish & spoon and stamped tray, all available individually and every base etched with the Eclectic logo.
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available