Type 75 Floor Lamp Anglepoise Paul Smith Edition 4
Beloved by architects, designers and creatives alike, the lamp was originally designed by legendary British designer Sir Kenneth Grange. This edition’s colour scheme revisits a unique patchwork palette Smith originally created for the Land Rover Defender, alluding to the car’s multipurpose ability.
Anglepoise’s trademark constant-tension springs and articulated arms sit at the core of the design. These enable the shade to pivot light in any direction with a smooth gliding motion that can be repositioned with the slightest of touches.
Created by Anglepoise in collaboration with Paul Smith .
Powder-coated satin paint finish, with brushed aluminium details.
Trademark spring technology allows light to angle in any directions.
Also available as a desk lamp and as a mini desk lamp.
|Max Reach (from base to shade)||66cm|
Materials & Information
Material: Aluminium shade and arms.
Matt paint finish.
Chrome plated fittings.
Cast iron base with aluminium cover.
Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.