Fiddle Vintage Satin Loose Cutlery
Capturing the spirit of the iconic pattern, the Fiddle Vintage Satin set has been modified to bring it into the 21st century.
Buy From The Range
- 50% OFFFiddle Vintage Satin Dessert Spoon£9 £4.50Stock arriving soon; order now for delivery in 2 - 3 weeks.
- 50% OFFFiddle Vintage Satin Table Knife£14.50 £7.25In Stock normally despatched in 1-3 working days only 2 left
Need more? Additional stock arriving in 2 - 3 weeks, order now.
A pattern with well-established history, originating in France, Fiddle first made an appearance in England around the 1760’s, with the early versions of the pattern featuring prominent shoulders on the stem near the bowl. The team at Charingworth have modified the pattern bringing it into the 21st century, with plenty of details that capture the spirit of this iconic pattern.
Made using premium quality 18-0 stainless steel
Vintage satin finish
Contemporary curves for formal and relaxed dining
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
18-0 Stainless steel
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By William Welch
William Welch FSCD MA (RCA) is an award-winning British Industrial Designer. His father was also one of the most recognised Industrial Designers, in post-war Britain. William’s enthusiasm, and attention to detail, really shows in his original cutlery designs, which push the boundaries of traditional cutlery.
Read more Read less