Ellipse Extending Dining Table 6 - 10 Seater
Taking its name from the beautifully crafted lines of the curved oak top, the Ellipse gives the grand dining table a contemporary update. Designed in Denmark by Per Hånsbæk, the Ellipse features a unique extending mechanism (currently patent pending) that allows the table to transform from a 6 to 10 seater.
Crafted from solid oak and oak veneer, every detail of the Ellipse has been designed for longevity. Tapered adjustable legs not only provide a modern look but also allow for expansion in the timber caused by changes in humidity. Each table comes with a pair of extension leaves with solid oak lipping, which are concealed underneath the table top.
Two additional leaves are available to purchase separately, further extending the table from a 10 to 14 seater.
Designed by Per Hånsbæk and made in Denmark
Unique patent pending extending mechanism
Solid wood frame crafted to allow for expansion due to humidity
Comes with two extension leaves that conceal within the frame
Additional leaves can be purchased separately to extend to a 14 seater table
Available in black wenge, walnut or cherry veneer.
Table easily locked in place with metal mechanism (patent pending).
Solid wood frame crafted to allow for expansion due to humidity.
Oak veneer lacquered top is available in cherry, oak, walnut or wenge finish.
|Width||190 - 290cm|
|Width (no extension)||190cm|
|Width (1 extension)||240cm|
|Width (2 extensions)||290cm|
|Gap inbetween central legs||102cm|
Materials & Information
Oak veneer lacquered table top
Solid oak legs and base
Supplied with two extension leaves that are stored in a compartment underneath the dining table top
Two additional extension leaves are available for purchase separately
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available