Designed to resemble an elephants profile, the smooth flowing lines of this stool evoke organic forms of mid-century furniture
Designed in 1954, Sori Yanagi’s small stool has become an icon of Japanese post-war design. The simple, swooping arches of this three legged design have an organic feel while its durable moulded plastic shell means it can be used indoors or out functioning just as well as a low side table or footrest.
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available