Eames Stools Model B Walnut
Made to Order normally delivered in 8 - 9 weeks.
Pay in 12 instalments of £118.75 with interest free credit.
Or spread the cost over 36 months at 9.9% APR
Emulating the feet and legs of traditional furniture these turned stools make a beautiful mid-century feature for the living space
In 1960 the Charles and Ray Eames were commissioned by Time Inc. to fit out three lobbies in the Rockefeller Centre in New York. Despite the immensity of the task, the pair paid meticulous detail to each facet of the design as evidenced by the beautiful turned wood detailing of this decorative walnut stool.
Read more Read less
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Specialist delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your items are in stock we'll contact you within a couple of days to offer a suitable date.
- If they're made to order, we'll contact you as soon as our suppliers have delivered into us.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online specialist orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.