Eames Occasional Table LTR Chrome Legs
A recurring theme of Charles and Ray Eames designs, bent wire steel offered endless new possibilities to designers of the 1950s. A mid-century classic, the LTR a double chromed base with laminate wood top to create a side table that works well within both domestic and commercial settings.
The LTR is a small, versatile occasional table designed by Charles and Ray Eames.
A number of these tables are still found in the Eames House today.
Can be used as a practical side table next to an armchair or sofa, or in a group.
Materials & Information
White, Black, American Walnut and American Cherry table top - plywood core
Gold Leaf table top - plywood core, gilded surface with transparent coating.
Base - steel wire, chrome-plated
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.