Tall Eames Lounge Ottoman in Black Ash & Black Leather
Pay in 12 instalments of £190.83 with interest free credit.
Designed by husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames in 1956, the black ash Eames Lounge Ottoman with black leather upholstery is one of the most iconic designs of the 20th Century.
This edition combines Vitra’s premium cowhide leather in a black hue with a black ash wood shell and a black polished base.
Over the last 60 years, the average height has increased by nearly 10cm. In 2010, Vitra introduced this scaled-up Eames Ottoman, meaning everyone can experience the same comfort the Eameses originally intended.
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956
- Upholstered in smooth cowhide leather
- Boasts a black ash wood shell
- Features taller proportions to suit the modern form
- For more mid-century style ideas, read our Mid-Century Modern Style guide
|Depth||85 - 92cm|
Materials & Information
|Upholstery||100% Cowhide Leather - 66 Nero Leather Premium|
|Seat & Back Shell||Moulded black stained ash plywood|
|Base||Five-star swivel base in die-cast aluminium - fully powder coated black finish|
|Glides||Hard glides for carpet|