Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman in New Dimensions
Pay in 12 instalments of £534.58 with interest free credit.
Subject to status, minimum spend applies.
With the launch of the Lounge Chair in 1956, Charles and Ray Eames set new standards: it was not only lighter, more elegant and more modern than the conventionally ponderous club chair, it was also far more comfortable. It is these qualities that have made it one of the best-known classics in the history of modern furniture.
- An iconic mid-century design, combining luxurious comfort with the highest-quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Crafted only in carefully curated combinations, therefore not all options are possible (labelled Out of Stock). Refresh the page to explore other options.
- Also available in stocked and limited edition options. Shop the Eames Lounge Chair range.
Expertly shaped plywood forms the soft shell veneer.
Luxurious comfort with the highest-quality fabric or leather upholstery.
Sturdy back braces and base in die cast aluminium.
|85 - 92cm
Materials & Information
|100% Cowhide Leather in a wide selection of finishes and colours.
|Seat & Back Shell
|Moulded natural wood veneers in a wide selection of finishes.
|Five-star swivel base in die-cast aluminium with a choice of finishes.
|Choose from hard glides for carpet or felt glides suited for hard floor.
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.
Designed By Charles & Ray Eames
In a career that spanned over forty years, husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames developed countless ground-breaking pieces of furniture. Cementing their names as figureheads of America’s Mid-century Modern movement, the couple produced a prolific range of designs including the Eames Lounge Chair (1956), DSW Chair (1950) and Eames House (1949) all of which are still to this day heralded for their innovative use of new materials.