Tall Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman in Cherry Wood & Chocolate Leather
Pay in 12 instalments of £756.25 with interest free credit.
Designed by husband and wife duo Charles and Ray Eames in 1956, the Eames Lounge Chair is one of the most iconic designs of the 20th Century.
Personifying mid-century design, this ‘updated version of the old English club chair’ set a benchmark in the history of furniture manufacturing. This edition combines Vitra’s natural cowhide leather in a deep chocolate hue with an American cherry-wood shell.
Over the last 60 years, the average height has increased by nearly 10cm. In 2010, Vitra introduced this scaled-up Eames Lounger, meaning taller people can experience the same comfort that was originally intended.
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames in 1956
- Upholstered in very soft cowhide leather
- Boasts an American cherry wood body
- Features taller proportions to suit the modern form
- Shock mounts to ensure the ultimate luxury comfort
- For more mid-century style ideas, read our Mid-Century Modern Style guide
|Depth||85 - 92cm||56cm|
Materials & Information
Upholstery - Leather Natural Chocolate - a soft and supple aniline leather made of cowhide with an open-pored, natural grain.
Seat & Back Shell - Predominantly grown in the eastern regions of the USA, American cherry is a high quality hardwood for a vast range of interior applications and other uses. Heartwood ranges from rich reds to reddish browns, while sapwood is creamy white.
Base - Five-star swivel base in die-cast aluminium - polished with black sides.
Glides - Hard glides for carpet
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Furniture delivery
What happens when I order?
- Many of our items are built to order.
- Once you've placed your order we place ours.
- As soon as our suppliers have made it and delivered to us, we contact you directly to offer a suitable delivery date.
- Deliveries are Mon-Fri but Saturday slots can often be arranged for most of the country.
- All online furniture orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us and we will arrange for a crew to come out and collect the furniture.
- There's no charge if it's faulty, but we do charge for change-of-mind returns.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as limited access feel free to contact us.