Eames House Bird
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames, this charming bird will sit comfortably in the centre of any living room
Inspired by American Folk Art, Charles and Ray Eames designed this charming figure to sit alongside their own vast assortment of personal objects collected from their travels. Often seen in photographs with the iconic duo, this modest yet prized artefact can be as treasured in your home as it was theirs. The charming bird is made from lacquered alder wood, available in both black and white therefore suitable for all interiors.
Designed by Charles and Ray Eames, the House Bird occupied the central place in the Eames House
Made from Alder Wood with Steel Wire legs
Charming, iconic and available in black and white
Read more Read less
Materials & Information
Steel Wire legs
About Your Delivery
A Heal’s Parcel delivery
What happens when I order?
- If your order's in stock, we'll pick and pack it within a day or so.
- If it's on order, we'll inform you as soon as it arrives from our supplier.
- Deliveries normally take 1-2 working days to reach you once they've left our warehouse.
- Click and collect is also available in our stores on all parcel items.
- All online parcel orders can be returned within 14 days of delivery, regardless of reason.
- Contact us on email@example.com to arrange your return.
- All orders can be returned to any of our stores.
Still have questions?
For questions on our delivery service or if you have any special requirements such as narrow access feel free to contact us.
Live Chat - Available